Wednesday, December 5, 2007

NEW BIRDMAN ft. Weezy!!! "IM SO TIRED!" yea.....me too

Ok.....so. I'm a Lil Wayne fan. If you had asked me 5 years ago if I thought I would say that I would've laughed in your face. His growth as an artist is one of the best I've seen and he is cold. With that being said, I do believe that Wayne is OVERRATED!!! He is not a legend yet nor is he great nor is close to Hov, Big, Pac(same size catalog though) or any of the other legends. He is his greatest hypeman and by being that he has convinced the world that he's worth that number uno. Put out a few classic nigga!! you aint great cause ya mixtape is hot!! anyway.....NEW SHIT. Seems like baby wants to rap again, so he recruited "his son" for some tracks. This being one of it. I wish I had money to just record man...lol. CLICK THE PIC. Enjoy suckaz!

No comments: