Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Cold nights, low lights, and High expectations



Thank god for my perception. Cold whipping me, ice on every step, and still all I can see is ahead. That is very much my view in life, ahead. I think "Big Picture" and fit the small things in as I go. Things are constantly stacked against me and I still find myself looking ahead of them. "I'm not looking at you dudes, I'm looking past you" haha.....I'm a firm believer in the theory that you are what you believe. If you think of yourself in a certain lights your actions reflect your thought. Luckily for me, I don't really have a problem with view of self so I often come out on the positive side of things. Even in my lowest moments I can find the lining. Ask my friends, I get lucky in life, but I think my view of life has more to do with things than luck. Hopefully I maintain this view and life continues going my way. What started all of this was that, while walking through the bogus ass snow I still found my thoughts lingering how dope the lights looked shinging on the street. Random. Yes. Care. Not in the slightest..........peace

Listening to: Again-John Legend

No comments: