Monday, August 23, 2010

Tit 4 Tat.

Tit 4 Tat.

Give me your heart.
Don't hesitate to hand me your soul
She says to me.
To place inside this trophy case
full of those that fell before.
I've reserved a space for you there. On the floor.
You'll have to work your way up.
But I'll help you get higher.
If you give me your fears.
Tears and desires.
Take a look and admire what your soon to become.
We've all assumed your the one.
She says to me.
Does that make you the oracle.
I say to her.
As you promise me nights in the sun.
And days on the run from the known.
Where we can choose to be alone
or together.
and I to be now or forever
just depends on the path I choose to travel.
Afraid that you just want to walk along side to watch me unravel.
She says to me.
Give me your thoughts.
Your todays and tomorrow.
Drown your sorrows on my table and rest your head.
I say to her
If I do than I'm dead.
And tomorrow you'll bury me instead.
Much to young for a funeral, so we live.
With a heavy heart, but a heart none the less
With much to confess but that will come in time.
Somewhere in a rhyme after I've built what is mine.
She says to me
Don't mistake me for hate.
Or greed, your misplaced wants and needs
I am.
Just place yourself inside of my hands
and land.
But I know it's not apart of the plan.
and Even if I wanted to,
I'm not sure that I can.
I say to her.


No comments: