Friday, December 31, 2010

My Resolution.

I promise
To continue trying.
To continue fighting the good fight.
To continue celebrating every moment
Good or Bad.
To continue hunting for that un-named
Unknown, untangible....thing.
To continue growing.
I age like fine wine baby.
To continue learning.
Creating.
Inventing.
Pursuing.
Any and everything that peaks my interest.
Testing the limits.
Pushing the boundries
Until I find that I have none.
I promise to continue bettering myself.
I promise to bring positive energy with me.
Unless you catch me on a bad day.
To continue laughing loudly.
Walking proudly
Cause we got this.
To continue being, as incredible as I can
And too not hold back for fear that I'm doing the most.
Because we're meant for the most
Those afraid to find it, end up with the least
Not for me.
To continue giving the haters a hobby
To continue giving my supporters something to support.
To believe in.
To remember how important, "thank you" & "your welcome" truly are.
To continue on this journey
Knowing that it in itself is just as incredible as the destination.
To continue partying like it's 1999 in 2011
To no longer constantly looking backwards, it's cramping my neck
Let alone my style.
To inspire and be inspired.
To continue making this amazing music, with amazing people.
I promise.
Simply.
To continue.......
Happy New Years.

No comments: