Tuesday, April 8, 2008

What the future holds..........


Back in the studio tomorrow, waiting patiently on people and places to hit me back. Me and Gift got heat, new record, you'll hear it. Promise. Me and Traxxion, (airplane, crash, of course like a skateboard, + more on the way). Me and T(Styrofoam Cups), Me and DA(Higher, She Holla) I've just been making new music left and right. I'm excited about tomorrow and the day after. I got two shows this week, one with big homie Gemstones and Flo-Rida. Life in the eyes of a optimist, (I kick it with pessimist so it evens out) Summer is coming in the chi and with that comes a relief of making it through another winter. Summer is good times, and this summer especially is looking real promising. If you check the charts and the underground press then you should be noticing what I'm noticing "chicago" is bubbling. All this music that we make is starting to get some play, we're starting to get looked at. One of the most creative places in the world, the chi. I took this picture before heading to this birthday party, a friend was turning 19. I turn 21 in a month, me and T(5-7-87) I'M CELEBRATING ALL WEEKEND!!!! My birthday present to self? nah not the armani cell phone, I bought tickets to the glow in the dark tour. So, while I wait for things to happen, I celebrate. Hope to see you all @ the crossroads on the 11th. Peace.......and "Glow in the dark" sounds like a dope name for a song....hmm....lol.

Listening to: Adam Tensta "Back before you know it"\/

No comments: