Monday, June 30, 2008

Honestly.......


If I told you were beautiful
would you believe me
or think of me like others
thoughts of "he's just here to deceive me"
or maybe I'm meant to save you
thoughts of "he's just hear to relieve me"
But what I give is not enough
thoughts of "anything less is so beneath me"
ain't enough that you reached me
few ever get this view of me
about the same that catch this side of you
so why the questions now of you and me
as if I've started with a lie to you
Yes, I love the way you are
and Yes, I love the way we've been
and No, I don't want to further this
why? shit, I don't really know where to begin.
why should that matter when you have me now
and then, and then, days that last for 7 nites
sheets, and sweat, and moaning til u don't know how
my tat reads who I am so figure this must be what heavens like.
I guess the drink was never blended right,
cause u didn't seem to hear your options
built a wall for your emotions but that doesn't seem to stop them
and you expect me to adopt them,
with what we have as your accomplice
am I cold if deny you
ask me why don't I give more, I say was never gonna try to
then its your friends arms you go and cry too
when you know that only mine do
but look, its not that you, believe me your fine boo
a dime too, one that niggas lose they dimes too
with what your carrying behind you, that and you have a mind too.
Moms taught you how to act, life taught you how to think
somebody's queen for all to love and add to that that your a freak.
No, love, it isn't you that doesn't qualify
its just I'm at the point freedom is the only thing I wanna try.
Its not a player I personify, I'm just single and don't wanna lie
I've done the whole circus, tie me down, pretend we're perfect
flowers die, just follow time, and we depreciates to worthless
so, I cut out the middle man, and say farewell to those commitments
you should praise me! maybe not, but how have I made u the victim?
I express just what it is, no other way for us but straight up
We both agreed to try a bite, which led to emptying the plate up
nites we both were laid up, nicknames and shit made up
but I don't feel it like you feel it, so is that why women hate us
and then reveal the way they feel when we already gave the lay up
I don't conceal my first intentions, just a simple conversation.
I say let's keep eachother company, just enjoy infatuations
interpretation, you agree that means we're cool with sitatuations
so why the hell would you agree if you'd start bringing complications
I mean......
Doesn't the truth suit you fine, shouldn't that be enough
I apologize for the confusion, but if not then. tough.
Just know when I tell you that your beautiful I mean it.
and when I tell you that your special you should believe it.
and if I don't tell you that I love you, please don't assume from my actions
Yes, you got that good but don't assume from all the passion.
If you really want the real then all u need is just to ask it
and I'll send it, but its up to you to really read the package
Honestly.......

About/To/For No one in particular. Just felt like writing. Peace

-JDP.

Listening to: Oasis "Wonder wall"

No comments: