Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Working...........

Thats where you can find me. I don't expect anywhere to care or notice that I have been absent on the scene for a minute. I'm around as I usually am but on the music side I've been relatively quiet. Sometimes you gotta take a step back and look at the bigger picture, to me my picture seemed to be getting smaller and smaller until I felt like I didn't have any space left to operate. The box is not for me, I don't like the idea of fitting into it. So again, I took a step back to reflect on myself and my music and the direction/sound/ ect... that I felt it should be going in. Re-enter studio......Now just because I haven't been out and about doesn't mean I haven't been working. I am a songwriter, and other people need songs written. Lately I've been working with a few artists and producers on their music, no need for names, just not some very good things are in my gmail account when I open it up. So, since that has been my sidebar during this little inner journey of mine then imagine the main event to come. I'm excited about future developments and currently the stuff I've been working on feels alot more like home than the other shit. Therefore, er'go, look out for new music, a mixtape full of material that I've been keeping in the vault for 2 years now. Lol, I've been working on "Defying Gravity" for 2 years and its still not done....Just stay posted and know my idle time isn't just being spent @ the bar or something. I work man. I work. oh yeah.....a little perspective, when listening to "styrofoam cups" imagine that as your journey to the club experience in my eyes. dig.

Listening to: Unkle "Reign"

No comments: