Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A matter of vision.......

So what if you don't agree with me. So what if you don't think my music is any good, and so what if you think I'll never achieve anything. So what if you don't understand what all the fuss is about, and so what if you don't believe. I do, and my faith is enough to carry 100 you's. I write to capture moments, to celebrate them, to enjoy them. I write to reveal my inner most, to share with you the emotions and thoughts that I go through. My music is me, and if you don't believe that its good enough than that's fine. Because what you don't understand is that it doesn't have to fit your standards. It's not meant for standards, or boxes, or stereotypes.....just stereos. For some reason, someone decided that if you wanted to pursue this art form you had to find a type and fit into it. But that's not the case with me. I'm not trying to find the form, I want to create without limits or boundaries or perceptions about what I deliver or how I should be delivering. I get drunk, I party, I wear my heart on my sleeve, I go to school, I party some more, I live life as it surrounds me. So my bad, if my music isn't block ready 101, or electro-funk 411. All of these things inspire me so my message is this, don't hate on my vision because its different from yours. Its suppose to be different. There is no "right" or "wrong" way to do this, its only your way. Your vision. Follow it. Where ever it takes you.

On the side note: Mixtape on the way. For those who still don't know. Make it real easy to understand, ya dig.

Listening to: Kanye West ft Young Jeezy "Amazing"

No comments: