Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why I choose.....


+ I was in junior high when bush won, and 17 when he did it again.

+when business began to lay off workers because of bushenomics, my mother was one of them.

+because my grandmother has diabeties and every year her medicine get increasingly harder to pay for.

+because I have friends from highschool that went overseas, I want to know I might see them again.

+because one of my neighbors of 3 years lost their home, kid on the way.

+because some of my friends can't afford to finish school and the banks can't afford to give them a loan.

+because I want to afford the car and afford to drive it

+because I want my little sister to be a better off in life than I am

+same for the child I'm bringing in this world in the future

+because his plan brings us closer to repairing our countries debt than the other guy..

+because I don't care how cute, how cool, how sexy you can wink, If ur too dumb for the job, i m not goin....

+because I see why my grandparents prefer stacking to stocks...

+because torture isn't what we should be known for.

+because I want to go to london and paris and not lose half my moneys worth once I get there.

+because I don't want to feel hopeless about the direction of my life and the lives of my people.

+because I believe in hope

+and the best in people..

+and he would be the first

+because I own a business. And I need help for it to succeed.

+because its my right, and it needs some excercise.

+because its inspiring, legendary, and important.



+why wouldn't I....

Why do you?

Go. Vote.

No comments: