Monday, April 13, 2009

We ain't slept in weeks.......

Traxxion put me on this song when we were discussing instrumentals I should work with for this upcoming mixtape 'Air Raid'. When he played it for me it was Rich Boy killing the verses and then I found this version with Cudi and Jackie Chain, soooo I'm just worried about the intrumental even though for the record everyone on it has killed it. I'm definitely decided to save this joint for "Purple" because it fits perfectly. Speaking of Purple we just shot part of the video for that project this weekend, came out dope. Shout out to Brit and the crew for coming out and helping me put things together. For now though, just check out this version. This song is perfect cause this weekend was crazy...ha!


Rollin Rollin- Kid Cudi ft Jackie Chain

No comments: