Monday, July 6, 2009

The future is.....

The future is pretty bright, so much so that I gotta wear shades...

Lol, ok. Seriously, thank you to everybody who's downloaded -Air Raid- so far, or considered downloading it, or downloaded one song. I appreciate it. It's not easy out here these days to call yourself an artist and follow that road. Theirs literally a million young minds all circling the same goal and only a few of us are going to make it. I plan to be right there, hand on the ring. As I said on successful, "I feel like fate gave me a purpose and I'm nowhere near perfect, but I work so damn hard I swear to god that I'm worth it." I'm grinding to make sure that when you hear my name you'll be able to count on it. I hope that all of you who have listened to "Air Raid" dug it, I hope I managed to take you all on this journey, because I know its gonna be a long one. But I'm so ready for it. Good things have been knocking on my door with bullshit tied to its tail, but lucky me, I keep a pair of scissors for all that. So far the feedback for -Air Raid- has been great, so I'm glad I didn't dissapoint you all. I want to share the project with as many people as I possibly can, so that, when its time to continue this journey with purple, the world will be ready. Grand ambitions require hard work. and I works hard. Let's go.

No comments: