Monday, July 13, 2009

Overload.....

So I had a party at my place this weekend, we were celebrating a feww bdays in one. The homies Pe$o much and D2G turned 22 and we got it in. I'm usually a pretty calm person, to the point that people are surprised that it is I rapping all of these energy filled songs. That's where all my energy goes, into my music. All the energy I bottle up through these various experiences in my life come through into my music, so you can FEEL what I was feeling at the moment. I was talking to this girl, and she told me that lately its just felt like a overload of 'JDP' related material. Lol, I'm not surprised she would say that because as of late it has been a load of material coming from my way. -Air Raid- dropped 2 weeks ago and it seems like every other day another person is picking it up and discovering it, listening to it, enjoying it. I feel great everytime ONE person tells me they enjoyed a song. Everytime I wake up, I have no idea what news I'm going to encounter and more often than not, its good. My thing is I want to share my experiences with you guys, all my people who are watching me and Flyy city go at this thing from the ground up. We have a long ways to go before we end up on the other side of that door, we just got the key made, dig.

No comments: