Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Almost Home........

"I'm in a smoke-filled room with lots of bass, hip-hop, and people who believe in one single thing. #Belief manifested means anything can happen" Somebody tweeted that last night. We wrapped up the recording of -Purple- last night and honestly that moment alone was amazing. Too be surrounded by people that believe in what you do. To know that you put your heart into something and hear it played back for you is amazing. Inspirement at the very least. I'm just thank full for all the moments and experiences that helped me get here. I find myself in a good space, and surrounded by people who happen to be on the same trip. Cloud 12, ocean view of cloud 9. Just looking forward to getting it to you guys, its coming. I promise. We're on the campaign trail right now, focusing on winning the election. Meaning the music is done, now to make sure everyone gets to enjoy this thing as much as we do. For now, refocusing. Working on this #HighTimes mixtape to drop on you guys in July, performing at the Abbey Pub on the 16th, Canada, Cali, ect. Just living life in motion man, pushing for something bigger than myself, and glad to have you all here with me. Thanks for being apart of the journey. Let's go......

No comments: