Thursday, July 22, 2010

The Glow.

I'm going to need a late pass. I went to go see the Glow in the Dark tour two years ago and it was probably one of the greatest concerts I had ever seen. Kanye West redesigned the way Hip Hop artists tour and I walked away from that truly inspired. I'd be lying if I said some of the things I'm doing with my music now aren't inspired by that period of time when Ye' was on top of the world and the show put us right there with him. Although the book came out last year, I'm just getting around to it. A great piece of pop history, with some awesome photography and just an all around inspiring piece of art. Looking through the photos you really get an idea of the work that was put into the tour. Dopeness ensued. Coffee table swag through the roof. Lol.

No comments: