Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Of Peace & Pursuits........

Growth. Probably one of the most important words for someone looking to progress. Looking to take things further. Of course, we claimed that as the mission from the moment we named the company Flyy. We've been working to take this thing as far as possible, and we're nowhere near close. We are however, alot farther along then where we started. I sat and listened to "Like a skateboard" the other day and as proud as I am of that song, I can't help but see how far I've come as an artist and how far we've come as a team. Or how far we've come as a culture, ready for something new, or to BE something new. Like someone placed some lego pieces in front of us and said "build the future." We're beginning something, in our pursuit for St.Elsewhere. No limits, word to master p, lol. It's this belief that allows us to try, to travel, to push because we feel we can. -High Times- is finished, I just need to put the songs in order and I have a surprise for my 4:20 family. I'm definitely looking forward to sharing this project along with you guys. I won't talk about Purple now because I feel like you'll hear about it soon enough, but trust me that project is alive and well. Just know I'm proud of what me and my team are doing. For now, -High Times- caused some inspirement and I wrote like 8 new songs in 2 days. I think I'm going to put them out as another mixtape before the summer is over. I'm just working, new ideas, new plans, and new places. This year is shaping up to be incredible, Lights Out video in the works as well as storyboards for 4 others. The Smoking Section is incredible and only getting better with every show. This family of ours is growing, this movement is building. We got this. Shades on. The future looks good.......

No comments: