Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Flight Time.

Flight Time

2:45 in the morning.
And my mind won't shut.
Eyes won't close down.
Thoughts swirling around in my head.
Scattered images float like flakes in the snow globe.
Shaken up.
In search of more than whats in front of it.
So many to do's, so many to do's.
Nothing to lose.
When your already lost.
That's the thing about the bottom.
Your always looking up.
And if your bold enough.
You'll figure out how to get there.
Common sense would say a plane ticket.
But who has time for common.
2:50 Am
No closer or farther from the truth.
Eternal Pursuits.
Of muses and music.
Show me the new shit.
So that I may make it my own.
I actually tend to enjoy this zone.
These moments.
When I think of the universe
and intercourse
and melodies begin to interject.
Yes.
Booked a ticket on a king size jet.
I leave for New York next week..