Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dissapointed.......

So......last night was suppose to go like this. I walk on the stage after Que Billah shuts it down. The crowd is still extra hype. The opening synth line of "Airplane" comes on followed by my voice booming over the speakers. I shut it down. I go upstairs. Good day. However, sometimes in life things don't go as planned. I apologize to everyone who came out to sub-t last nite to see the show. Its dissapointing when proffesionalism and preperation is lacking, on both sides of the fence. It would've been a good show. Sht, I'm sure the rest of the artists go it in. If you know me, then you know how much I love performing and as a artist that's the most important part of the job. The last couple of months I've just been putting things together but then something like a missed show happens and I have to start all over. I dunno.....again, I apologize to everyone who came out to see me. They'll be more shows to come and I hope I haven't lost out on your face in the crowd. Peace.

No comments: