Monday, July 21, 2008

When I think of her.......

I think of her scent
I think she's a saint
I think I'll repent
To be what I ain't
I think of her skin
I think of her hair
To feel it again
to breath in her air
The focus of stares
And nobody compares
She unique
I think of her voice
The way that she speaks
The meaning beneath
Her sweat & those sheets
I make fun of her feet
But I love her in heels
I think of her touch
and the way that she feels
her secrets reveiled
the moments we steal
we roast, and we kill
we joke and then still
I think of her laugh
I think of her legs
I dwell on her ass
In love with her face
In love with her toung
In like when we start
In love when its done.
I think of her words
I think of her class
I think of her curves
She don't dwell on my past
Nor do I hers
and what we do is preferred
plus she fits in my verse
I think of her style
I think of her walk
She belongs on a runway
Her's is not a kind to be bought
and she shines when she talks
and doesn't have the time to be caught
She is what she is
I think of her more
She stay on her biz
I think of her more
Where were you before
Light my fire, the doors
My faith is restored
Either I'm just dreaming u or.....
This is more than a thought
more then a friend
in like when it start
and a dream when it ends..

Peace.

No comments: