Thursday, January 29, 2009

I started a joke........

This is one of the saddest songs I've heard but I dig it. I would've just posted the song but I couldn't find it except for this Final Fantasy video someone made. I heard the song in Zoolander and looked it up. It's origanly a Bee Gee's song but I like this version by The Wallflowers better. I sometimes feel like the words to the song, favorite line is "then I finally died, which started the whole world living." In unrelated news, I think I'm slowly getting inspired to write something, more than lyrics, like a short story or a long one. All I have is the title in my head but that's enough to do something with. I'll probably start it once I give you guys this music I've been holding back. It's gonna be called "If this city slept"......Oh! and I just got the finished version of the mean wit it video. 09 is mine.

No comments: