Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Beautiful.....

I'm currently working on a song called "Famous" It's a song that I'm writing for someone else but I'm excited about it like its mine. Lol. I love women with classic beauty. The type that once you wake up in the morning and look at their face, with no make up/hair not done/morning breath.....their still beautiful. Because its natural. Idk, maybe I ask for more than I deserve but I've never been the type to be satisfied with less. This song is for all the women who are stars, before and after the light comes on. I'm probably single because I've yet to find my own personal Scarlett Johansson on the cover of Vogue. Even when she's right in front of me........


Heard she was the next Cindy, or Tyra
hotter than fire
but she wants to be marilyn monroe
-Me "Famous"

No comments: