Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Cover Art.........

Shout out to S.Rowe for the cover work. Dope.
The mixtape is a wrap. It's the first of many and I'm excited about it. This is really the first foot in the door as far as my music is concerned. I think of it as an introduction to me and the flyy city movement. Just to let you know where I'm headed and what I'm about. The production is crazy and broad as well as the instrumentals I picked. I meant to put this out earlier this year but what are you gonna do. We got a lot of things planned for this year+ and this is the first official shot fired. I really hope you guys enjoy it the tape which is coming soon, like few days soon.

Tracklist:
1. Give it to em pt.2
2. Go hard freestyle
3. Mean wit it
4. In the huddle
5. Free fall
6. Chicago girls(bk girls remix)
7. Paper Touching freestyle
8. Bang
9. Freedom Land
10. Where Anything Goes
11. Beautiful One
12. I can't believe it freestyle
13. Follow Dreams
14. Drop Freestyle
15. Flyy City Freestyle ft D2G & Flow Eazy
16. Walking Backwards
17. What you on ft Bullet
18. I get it in freestyle
19. Super Model
20. Struggle of ours

Volume 1.

Sidebar: Christian put me on this last nite, and this is currently fitting of my mood. C-Murder.lol, yes C-Murder

No comments: