Monday, March 16, 2009

Purple.............

Either Purple or Blue. Right now I'm leaning towards purple because I feel like I should save blue for when I really need it. Lol, no I'm talking about my favorite brand of enlightenment but about the mixtape that's in the works now. I try to stay steps ahead of things and this is no different. You guys probably won't hear any of the work from this project until mid-april, maybe may. But I'm kind of excited. I'm thinking of it a couple entries in a diary, with a vibe that you can smoke, my bad, a vibe that you can "float" to. I go through alot of things and I'm not the type of person to put the deep stuff out there. But lately I've been feeling like if I don't do something I'm going to go crazy. In a year of numerous highs, I found myself feeling so low. So idk, this project is going to be good, its going to be different but when has that ever stopped me before. All I need is a beat though, something along the lines of........

Daniel - Bat For Lashes


Bat for Lashes "Daniel"

No comments: