Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Love the future.

Life is incredible. What we can do in the span of time we have to exist is amazing, and based mostly on how far we are willing to reach. The problem is a lot of us are to afraid to extend that hand, when the shit is right in front of you. I don't know, maybe I just think differently, I've been forgot about that thing called limits, and I encourage all of us to do the same. So far, things are going pretty good, but good can turn the better, your the type to lose her and I'm the type.....ok, no more drake verses, but seriously..Me and T just got back home to Chicago from LA and for my first serious out of town trip it was definitely dope. From getting front row seats to see George Clinton perform to linking up with the IM KING crew. Every moment was an event, each event is just another part of the story. So far the book is reading pretty well, -AIR RAID- has been getting a lot of positive feedback, and I appreciate everyone downloading it. Even the criticism has been constructive and in the CHI that's rare. Lol. The music video for -Styrofoam Cups- has been getting tons of love as well, we put a lot into that video and wanted to give you guys a dope visual to go with the song, I think we succeeded. Currently its back to business, with me and Flow performing this Friday at the Funky Buddha Lounge. The night we got back to the GO I hit up studio 11 and banged out a few joints, back to the pen and pad to start working on the next project. We're about to start working in the next video for -AIR RAID-. Just good things, I keep hearing lust for life in my head. Probably because I listened to it as the plane took off for Cali and as it landed back home. I'm nowhere near where I want to be. I'm in the lobby right now, trying to make it to the penthouse, but I feel like I'm headed in the right direction. We all are, its already known, we got this. Love the future, its ours......

Listening to: "Lust for life" -Drake

No comments: