Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you think about me.......



This song puts me in that place I try not to visit often. I go back to 2 years ago, when I thought I was solid. I've only had maybe 2 girls in my life, besides my mother, that have actually affected me. I admit to myself now, that really 19 is too young to think your in love with a person, but how do you know then. When we started, we assumed we would take over the world together. That was until we took eachother over instead. We lost ourselves, so much so that the only way out was some painful shit. We broke eachothers hearts, and I never bothered to pick up the pieces. Which is why I always tell girls when they try to talk to me, I'm not going on the serious shit for a long time. I don't think I'm built for that type of thing. I work better alone. But that doesn't mean I don't stil wonder with all the what if's....and if she ever thinks about me, like I think about her.....

No comments: