Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Vampires come out at night.....

2010 is around the corner. Isn't that crazy? Like just look at that number, 2010. Needless to say the future is here. We've got so much in front of us these days that its hard to appreciate things. But the world has changed, and so have we. Its hard to say whether or not its for better or worse yet. I keep seeing a little bit of both in the mix. I'm thankful everyday for the gifts god has given me. My family, their health and mine. My friends, and my music. I gotta love these things daily because I don't know if theirs going to be a tomorrow. I only know today, so I gotta make it count. With Purple, I'm trying to capture these daily trips, the journey. So far its been going good, the songs I've written are some of my best yet and I just recorded one of them the other night. "Vampires" is an incredible record. Shout out to Ms.Lynette for the feature. This song is St.Elsewhere, somewhere between the genres I found something. Between that and "Sky Blue Diamonds" and "Purple" and a slew of other joints that I think are gonna be amazing, this thing is gonna be kuuuuuush. Yea, we going hard in 2010. Let's start the next decade off right. Love the future.....now, what are we doing for NY's?

No comments: