Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fresh off the plane.......

Ok. Maybe not fresh off the plane. A week or so after actually. Me and the rest of crew hit California last week (yes, the week B4 the grammy's. smh) But still enjoyed ourselves all the same. Theirs tons of footage from that trip and I promise you guys will see it soon enough. This was my 2nd trip to the west coast, and it only solidified my original thoughts. Its an incredible town, sights and sounds. The people were amazing, and I just want to say thank you again, to all the friends and family traveling with me on this journey. I'm extremely grateful, and I know I'm blessed to have your support. Special shout out goes to Aunt DD, Dimples & IM KING. As I've said, this journey isn't going to be easy, but everyday the destination gets a little bit closer. Cali is part of the journey, as much as Chicago is. Shit, I want the world really, but its a little too early to get greedy. Lol. This trip was just proof man, that our dreams can be more than that, if we pursue them. Coming back home to chicago inspired.

-PURPLE- is probably going to get pushed back, because S11 is AT CAPACITY. lol, like its a club now. 4/20 is the date in my mind, which is perfect really. The music on this project is a reflection of me, of us. The journey that we've been on and where we're all headed. So, I'm not really trying to rush it. We're 9 songs in, enough to start thinking about singles, performances, and how I want to present it to you guys. Maybe "Turn the lights out" & a band called The Smoking Section. Just ideas man....

In the mean time, C.Rich's "Rich Beyond Measures" drops this week. The Bartendaz mixtape drops in March. #FlyyCity #Unfuckwitable.

I just want to say thank you guys. For supporting it is I'm trying to do. For giving me a chance to do it. It means more to me than you know. Much Luv x Respect.

Love.The.Future. Let's go.

No comments: