Thursday, February 18, 2010

In want of........


The Red Jesus Piece from GOODWOOD. I don't why but I think this is one of the dopest things I've come across. I had the same reaction to this that I had with the NOOKA watches. "Must Have" type of item. Unfortunately for me, they were released limited, and were sold out 45 minutes in and I didn't find out about them until 2 days ago. So if anyone out their luvs me and has any idea how I can get ahold of one, let me know. Too Ill.

From HighSnobiety:
For Valentine’s Day, Brooklyn-based company Good Wood are releasing a limited edition red Jesus Piece. Constructed using 100 percent wood, the piece is laser engraved with a likeness of Jesus on the front and the date 2/14/10 on the back, along with the Good Wood logo and the phrase “limited edition”.

No comments: