Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I'm listening to.


C.Rich's words on the project:

First of all, I want to thank you for downloading Voice of Reason. You have no clue how much it means to me. I decided in July of 2009 that it was about time that I started taking my God given talent seriously. I started writing songs and trying to garner attention from my peers in the “Chicago Music Scene.” The people that were most of all supportive ended up being Flyy City; my Frat; my Brother, Duke and my prophyte, All-En1.

I released Rich Beyond Measures in February of 2010, not knowing who would download it, who would care about it as a project and most of all, who would enjoy it. Much to my own surprise, people loved it. It was with so many well wishes, I started working on this project, Voice of Reason. For those of us who have internal and outward struggles, our conscience typically is our voice of reason; sometimes someone outside of the situation becomes that voice.

This project is all about conflict. Conflicting styles, and conflicting emotions are the things that brought this project together. A prime example is the songs The End and Tears: Drip Drop. These 2 songs are telling one story from different sides. At the beginning, a man finds his girlfriend cheating, only to fall back to the woman he was cheating with in the first place; while the man that she was cheating with was in love with her and her only.

I truly hope you guys enjoy the project. If you guys have any comments or anything, feel free to email me at crichalchemist@gmail.com. After you listen to the project, there are 3 bonus tracks in the folder as well. Make sure you check em out! I promise you won't be disappointed!


Trust me, you won't be. The music is amazing, and it's incredible to see my brother continue to grow on this journey. #FlyyCity #Unfuckwitable


PS. None of this support has anything to do with the fact that I'm on the project, although it does not hurt. Lol.

No comments: