Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Girls of the summer......



This isn't about Zoe Kravitz,

although,


I wish I could see her walking down the street. No, instead this is about the wonderful time of year, when summer is nearing its end but it's still nowhere near fall. As I find myself enjoying the weather which will turn @ any moment (what r u gonna do....its the chi) I find myself gazing, not at the skyscrapers, or the lake, or the beach, or @ the distance between me and the receptionist in my financial aid office. I find myself gazing at legs and faces that match them. I love this time of year because all the girls standing in the line come chill a little closer to home. I love girls man. I love em all. I feel like I'm in the music video, and all of them are beautiful man. Maybe that's just my outlook right now, cause I've been putting things together all summer. Air Raid mixtape coming soon with 20 song on there. I'm excited about the material finally getting out there. Considering its free I hope you guys give it a show.


A new outlook matched by some music, I got a joint called Higher that might need a band by the way, and I'm still searching for a girl who doesn't mind singing backup behind ya boy. I just wrapped up a interview with The Lemur which was pretty dope, not nardwaurdian(made that word up.lol) But dope. I'm currently working on a music video for this song I made called "I'm Fresh" for all my fresh kids out here. um.....shows.....performing @ the funky buddha on the 17th....and I'm supposed to be doing something tonite, like a aids benefit I think.....um...more happening all the time. It just springs up but I love it...and I'm about to get 2 new tat's. Its true when they say its addictive, thats real.





Good things man though. I'm seeing too many of them though, maybe because I felt the summer was kind of dry. She's beautiful, and she's gorgeous, and I'm on that one, and damn! shoulda held out for THAT one. It's gonna be a good year for crew and I. I was talking to my friend yesterday and she brought up this idea of a word called relationship......Not for me. Unless I find a zoe or a rhianna in the fray, I'm single like pringles baby. If you think you qualify though, give it a shot, I'm taking a couple of em. lol.



No comments: