Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Undisputed......

Whats good WRLD. Besides how I'm feeling...... haha. I haven't wrote anything in a minute. But I'm back to the blog. Myspace just installed a new music player that's sort of pissing me off. Got me thinking about just pressing refresh cause they just can't seem to get my plays right. Yea, I want it to say 100,000 in one day but that's the work I gotta put in, not the damn glitch. The 11nth is approaching, I need a guitarest, P.I waddown, shoutout to the big homie Gemstones. So far, the feedback from Release has been good, but I got so much more music coming, you don't even understand. I don't stop, and I'm about to flood the marketplace til everything on the web says JDP on it. 2 Videos coming, I'm fresh.......haha. Air raid is coming, then Defying Gravity. My mind is somewhere right now. You know my stand on life my dude, move forward and F.orever L.ove Y.our Y.outh. Yea, it means that. This is the update, I hope you guys stick with me through all of this cause we're gonna have a good ass time on this journey. Yessir.

No comments: