Monday, September 1, 2008

Thanks for having me......

Shoutout to Marcus and his people for inviting to come perform this weekend. I had fun mayne. Sometimes it feels good to do some things for the kids. Especially when the world we're living in now is so crazy, they need something to look up to, not even that, they need something out there to let em know its not all bad. You can find ways to enjoy your life still even though everything is trying to tell you the opposite. It was funny cause I was trying to figure out what exactly I would be performing seeing as these kids were young enough to still be playing musical chairs (i.e: Styrofoam Cups wasn't gonna cut it thouhg) its cool tho, I did a joint call Give it to em pt.2. That was a lil better off. I'm glad I could do something nice tho...so thank for having me.

and shoutout to the youngn's who wanted my autograph. Lol. Hold on to that signature.

No comments: