Thursday, October 9, 2008

Forever Mayne.......

I'm still not where I want to be. I'm a taurus, by nature we're selfish, a little greedy, bullheaded. But unline our bogus sterotype of a zodiac sign, I find myself appreciating the little moments that occur. I look back two years ago and the distance between then and now is amazing. Even little steps take you closer to your goal and the fact that I wear a size 12 sorta helps my distance. Cmon now, I'm opening for one of chicago's hottest mc's this saturday on my way to getting there and I just got my royalty check for a song I don't even play anymore. I feel good, I feel fresh. I know that 2morro is another day of oppertunity and another chance to move this game forward. We don't believe in limits around here mayne!!! My life ain't the same as it was and I ain't even there yet. I'm glad I'm a taurus regardless, it makes me harder to satisfy.


"I want this forever"
It may not mean nothing to yaw
But understand nothing is done for me
So I don't plan on stopping @ all
I want this ish forever mayne. Ever mayne.

No comments: