Thursday, October 30, 2008

Politics and Mexican Food.....

Lol. Me and T ran everywhere looking for a television set since neither of us live downtown. Trying to see that Obama ad special. Just needed 30 minutes of someones time. Of course, it was wednesday and it was like 7. I didn't expect that many poeple to be at home and I was right about that. We ended up @ a mexican resturaunt buying sprite and tacos to change the channel. Lol, yes. To ME. It was that serious. I already know where my vote is going, but I'm amazed by the strength of his campaign. How smart it is, how reaching it is. How positive it feels, and that it feels like we are so close to making things happen. Of course its funny to find out that it was on the internet and that all of our running around could've been saved, but I felt good watching it when I was meant to catch it. So, if you need another reason to make the right decision for your country, and yourself. See, what we saw:



Sidenote: Dig how official the video looks.

No comments: