Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Of Politics and T-Shirts.......

Of Politics and T-Shirts

The t-shirt say progress.
Lightning sign on the boutique window echoes its standard
They sale a lifestyle
a certain style of life
countless stacked racks of countless additions.
unknown names and rarities
covered in the fresh smell of new shoes.
Life's style spread so neatly in its patterns.
and the T-Shirt says progress.
Funny finding the image here, as if to echo.
All too common thoughts of tomorrow.
In the near future and wondering how far I should be concerned with.
In a day when all we know is progress and the want,
the need to grow, to move forward, to realize.
The message is the lifestyle.
The cake chilling next to the greedy geniuses.
Major threats and rebels yelling obey.
crooks and castles underneath stacks of gold coins
Fuct.
But what stands out to me.
In a place full of familiarity
similarity, and real rarities
Reality parodies.
and lies followed carefully.
With colors more familiar than the ones of my roots.
Meant to mean truth.
The idea of it.
The image above it not asking for my money
or my obedience
or my life
Just asking me to look at a thought.
I found what fits.
My purchase from the messengers.
The T-Shirt said progress.

No comments: