Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Why I love Real s***

Quick word. I'm a real dude. The people I kick it with on a daily basis are real dudes. The people that I lend my hand to, support to, voice too, or whatever else I consider real dudes. I don't say whats up and then sneer when you walk past me. If I don't fuck with you, I'm not saying whats up. I'm not pretending we're cool when I really can't stand your "I'm mad cause I'm not as fresh or not as good or not doing what JDP's doing" ass. Forreal man, my homie stefan said a long time ago, actually hov did but his qoute comes out of it "sensitive thugs, they all need hugs" If you don't fuck with me, don't put ya hand out when I put out a genuine one. I don't need you to fuck with me, I'm just trying to be cool cause I feel like there's enough hate in this world and I ain't trying to add to it. Really, why lie. I don't. So chill, pop one of those pills, and be like these dudes below. Real.


Fall Out Day from jeff on Vimeo.

No comments: