Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"Alone in the dark"

"Alone in the dark"

Heart ripped out of my chest.
Into my ________?
Undressed.
Depressed.
Rejected, Neglected.
The world no longer mines in a few seconds.
No longer protective
Once was overly so.
All I can think is how you felt when I was holding you close.
Now what matters.
Shattered.
Stones thrown in a glass house
On the brink preparing to pass out
and there you go with your ass out.
Now I'm first in and last out.
Bonding with the music in my ear that shouts
"I WOULD GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!
MAYBE MOST OF EVERYTHING
PROBABLY GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!
FOR ANYTHING AT ALL!!"
Dead inside, staring into soul-less faces.
Need the vibe just to survive & liqour helps me make it.
Drowning my sorrows
In pussy.
Beats & Rhymes.
& hope.
but I guess my thoughts are to heavy to float
Welcome to the bottom. 808's to fit me.
Not even the endless smoke can lift me.
Need kimbo slice to hit me.
or someone who get's me.
but then.....
Forget me.
Because I'm never coming back
All my thoughts now belongs to tracks
and notebooks full of raps.
I'm someone, or something else
the world can't confine me
or box me in, or catch up
to far ahead of those who behind me
Try me. and when I'm gone think of me highly
As I of you, when I find time.
Alone with my heart.
Don't say you will.
Unless you will.
Alone in the dark.

Peace.

No comments: