Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My new chick......

Lol. So I fell in love with a pop star. I don't really discriminate when it comes to music. I try to give everthing a eqaul chance in my speakers before deciding to throw it out and with the malaise of hip hop sort of boring me (Except for a few exceptions, Q-tip, Common, Luda waddown) Coming down from the 808 & Heartbreak pilgramage that has left me feeling refreshed, better, brighter. So I turn on the radio in T's car and this song comes on and I've heard it before when I was drunk as hell in some club but this is the first time I actually wondered about the voice on the other side of it. I looked shorty up and what I found was pretty dope. I dig her music, her style is off the chain. Pop doesn't = wack. Especially where its about to head, and I think she might have a chance. I could be wrong because no ones buying albums, but Gaga is a artist, who happens to know how to make hitz. What's wrong with that? sounds like someone else I know. lol........

No comments: