Monday, March 17, 2008

Cloud 12 with the ocean view of 9..........


Thats my city rite there. Feel like Leo in the titanic "I'm on top of the wooooorld!!" Hopefully that analogy stops there. We celebrated Jay's birthday all week(21 in this bitch, me and T got a few months mayne) But, hand in hand with that celebration we suffered some icebergs along the way. That's life though, sometimes you floating along fine feeling brand new, next second your looking for a lifeboat wondering how the hell your got there in the first place. Its what you do during these moments that show who you are. I've had times I felt lower then low and times that I felt higher then high(this blunt has nothing to do with it. lol) But surviving those low moments help me enjoy the high ones. Like right then, we we're in this flyy ass pad with a full view of the city just chilling before the party started. Traxxion came through with some jalepenio poppers, and me and Flow and Srowe proceeded to meet some interesting people over a bowl. Green brings people together mayne. lol. Personal goal, (cop a similar spot before 25) lets see if I can pull it off. Hopefully the icebergs aren't too big.....ok.....no more titanic metaphors. High Life.



Listening to: Lil Wayne feat Babyface\/ "Comfortable"

No comments: