Monday, March 3, 2008

Life in season 6........

So I'm stuck in night traffic in a cab and I'm feeling like the driver is going slow on purpose. I'm in a rush trying to make it to a party. I get there, chill. Good night. Day 2, I have a party in 5 hours high as hell with no worries and its 50 something degrees outside.(If you live in the chi, you already know what it is) I just keep looking forward as I find life looks better facing this direction. Surrounded by fam celebrating another day alive and knowing we made it through another winter. We're free in the door, under 21 with a shot, Flow talking bout kush while we waiting on a wackass soundcheck @ a dope ass spot. Fresh cut, ladies all day and night, clean clothes and knowing your week may be 5x better then the last.. Is this season 6?

Listening to: Erykah Badu "Next Lifetime"

No comments: