Monday, March 31, 2008

Peep my freshness so rested.

I'm feeling good. Back from a nice break which included a few parties, and a few shows. We did the damn thing at republic this weekend(shoutout to Flex!) 20 in the 21+. Its cool though, my birthday is a month away, may is gonna be crazy. I got a few shows coming up, I plan on shutting those down, (WE GOT FLO-RIDA TICKETS!!!) I've been recording alot of new material lately and the stuff is sick. I'm excited to share it with you guys but you still gotta wait a little longer. I have a interview up in Urbansteez that asks some new questions I haven't heard. I took this picture while I was helping my grandmother put her art show together, she does like sculpture and digital photo art. Its dope stuff, I saw one of these figures outside the building and thought is looked sick. We're getting ready to do some pretty amazing stuff, I'm just excited about the future.

Listening to: Static Major ft Lil Wayne "I got my"\/

No comments: