Wednesday, March 26, 2008

THE LISTENING EXPERIENCE


GOOD MORNING 2001 from kwest on Vimeo.



GRADUATION ALBUM LISTENING EXPERIENCE VIDEOS PT.2 - AKIRA CUT TO STRONGER from kwest on Vimeo.



GRADUATION ALBUM LISTENING EXPERIENCE PT. 3 - I WONDER from kwest on Vimeo.



GRADUATION ALBUM LISTENING EXPERIENCE PT. 4 - BARRY BONDS from kwest on Vimeo.
Let me start with this. This is DOPE. Kanye and Derrick Lee (the editor from Flashing Lights) created 7 of these "Listening Experience" videos to each of Kanye's songs off of Graduation. Its a dope concept of instead of matching songs with a regular have the visual be an experience like a movie score. Flashing Lights makes more and more sense as I think about this but. Check these out, I'll drop more as they come along. I repeat, Dope.

No comments: