Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day........

So yea, If you've gotten to know me by now you probably already know me and V-Day don't fare that well with eachother. I spent my valentines day in bed. But not in the good way. I only get sick maybe 3 times out of the year and I find it interesting that Valentines day happened to be one of them. So hear I am laid up with everything from the tv to my friends screaming Love in the air, and I'm so not there. Not even trying to care. I wonder if there is a part of me that is missing, like, there's a section of my heart where all that Love/Crazy shit was suppose to be but it missed me. I did have plans though, not exactly "Valentines" day stuff but something to make sure I wasn't bored out of my mind while my caked up friends did their thing. Instead, I was stuck in my bed, listening to 808's and Heartbreaks sick as hell wondering all of this random ish. I hate being sick man, its fucks up my whole demeanor and it just added to the reason why Valentines day isn't exactly my favorite holiday, in the words of one of my friends who shares my sentiment "Fuck valentines day, let's get laid". Ha. Story of my life.....

No comments: