Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Need to lose.

I need to lose.
You.
I need to forget that you existed
So that I can get back to existing.
I need to feel like your missed.
So in the same hand get to missing.
Forget the wishing.
Wishing.
Fuck all that.
Tell them hoes to call back.
Tell them haters to fall back.
I'm to smart for yaw cats
Just wished my heart would crawl back.
Wishing.
I could lose.
You.
Prefer to not feel.
Just wish I could be.
Exist in the moment
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
Angel.
Don't feel like I got nothing blessed.
Way too much to confess.
The thoughts alone leave me short of breath.
Maybe its the lack of rest.
Rest.
Heart won't allow it.
Just won't you to understand.
If time would let me go around it.
Maybe things would fit the other hand.
Looking for more than a singer.
Your face seems to linger.
Dead ringer.
I need to lose.
You.

No comments: