Monday, February 16, 2009

Whats the matter with your life?

Idk....I'm excited about of things going on right now man. I just wrapped up the tracks for my mixtape "Where Anything Goes Volume 1" I'm immediately figuring out songs for Air Raid my next mixtape. That workaholic spirit but when you love what you do it doesn't feel like work. The mean wit it video has gotten some good feedback along with a couple of the songs I let leak out. I got a show on the 5th of march that is gonna be pretty exciting I'm planning that out now as I type this down. Look for my mugshot hitting newstands near you in a few months (shhh, Urb?) I'm also working on a few tracks with some artists overseas with a finished and fresh collaboration with the big homie Adam Tensta, I'm trying new things as far as my music is concerned and I've got so many songs I feel like should just put them on one big album and send them out, btu what would be the fun in that? My song "Chicago Girls" something fun I did inspired by seeing too many fine girls on michigan ave sparked quite a debate on fakeshore. Even though the immediate feedback was more of "this dude sucks" type ish, I appreciate the fact that my song sparked a convo that spanned neearly 60 comments. I just finished a song that is so incredibly pop that I'm both excited and scared to release it. But then, I want to be something different and I don't feel like flying with limitiations, on a siderant: why can't an artist with the ability to, travel between genres while making his music, because my life is made up of so many different moments and interests that I don't feel like limiting myself to one sound. Fuck that. I'm shooting a video for "Styrofoam cups" and I have a feeling that song along with the other things I got planned are gonna make 09 an incredible year. I feel like I'm off to a good start but hey.....what do I know. lol. Yessir.


Pop Life - Prince

No comments: