Tuesday, February 3, 2009

If you leave.......


Musiq ft Mary J- Ifuleave

Ladies. I've heard, too many times, that I'm arrogant, selfish, inconsiderate, a jerk, asshole, ect....On the same hand I've heard I'm one of the nicest guys out in this cold world of ours. I admit I am selfish, extremely so. At this time in my life I don't believe in giving a piece of myself to something that doesn't benefit or help me in the future. Nothing personal, its just my frame of mind. As far as arrogant....no, I prefer confident. I am confident in myself and my abilities, please don't mistake that for "swag" or "arrogance" or "conciet"....its just confidence baby. Something that other people should have in themselves, am I to blame because I don't deny it. Too the girls who think that I am the above, I'm sorry. I'm really a take or leave it type of person. If it turns out that your the one to convince me of thing I don't believe in, then you'll be the one I give the world. But until then, love me or hate me. It's only 2 choices, which one do you think feels better?

No comments: