Wednesday, June 17, 2009

6/20/09 until Hello World.....

Well. Well. Is it our little author.

It's been 3 years in the making but it's finally here. -AIR RAID- will be ready for world consumption saturday, and as I promised to Drew on fakeshoredrive.com it's dope. You guys know I'm not one for self-praise(lol) but I honestly think that this is something you'll want to keep on repeat. When me and Jay started Flyy City we wanted to create music that lasted, I've never wanted to make a song that you loved and then forgot about it the next day. Everytime I go into the studio I want to craft something great. I'm not saying I'm going to change the world with this tape but I am going to give you a reason to believe, to watch and to listen because "Where anything goes" was the handshake, "Air Raid" is the conversation. I wanted to take you on a ride with this project and I made every song to fit a different mood, or emotion, or moment. I'm not just rapping to hear myself rhyme although I will kill any beat you put in front of me, I'm in it to make great music that people can dig and relate too, and I think I accomplished that with this project. But of course, that's for you guys to decide. Shout out to everyone who was apart of this project. 

6/20/09
FLYY CITY x IM KING presents JDP "AIR RAID" 

No comments: