Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Air Raid Cover Art.....


AIR RAID -6/20/09

Air Raid is almost finished, right now we're just going through the mixing process and adding some last minute touches here and there. I want to say thank you to everyone for participating on the project with me and I hope that all of you dig it. I wanted to take you guys on a journey with this one and I hope you all enjoy the ride. I'm excited for the project and trust me when I tell you its gonna be crazy. This year so far has been a good one and I hope this project will prove to live up to the future I've laid out for myself. Production wise, The Bartendaz handle the bulk as well as a few of my favorite instrumentals. Feature wise, it's gonna be crazy, I'll wait to hit you guys with the track listing. Shout out to the fam @ IM KING for co presenting this project. So peep the date, and I look forward to sharing my music with you.

Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the picture!!!!!