Friday, May 22, 2009

Fashionista.......


Lady Gaga sketching fashion designs, why is she so dope?

You go to a art school for music and find yourself surrounded by Fashion Majors. I dig though, Its funny to see how passionate girls are about fabric, texture, style, designers, ect...but dope at the same time. Theirs matches the passion I have for music which is ill, the fashion world is just as huge as the music one. The deeper I get into both I come to find their is a neccesary co-existance. One inspires the other and vice versa, creative culture. I'll never claim to be a fashion head but I know what I like and what looks good on me, I listen, hear and learn from all of these future designers, models, stylists I've had the opportunity to chill with. Inspirement, I wrote a song called "Fashionista" for the Air Raid project.

"I don't know if I love you or I your fashion sense baby"......

No comments: