Thursday, May 21, 2009

Fear & Loathing.....

Fear & loathing...

Sitting on a bench waiting for the train.
To take me back to you.
I'm unaware of the reason,
Although I don't usually follow that word anyway.
I've been told I seem cold.
Focus meant not for you but the road.
insisting on putting this distance between us.
Dispelling the rumor that two dreamers
Can have the ever after and still hold the other.
I suppose amongst the money,cars,hoes and clothes
I could fit you in amongst the plans.
Holding hands as if anything other than would be uncivilized.
Are you experienced asked hendrix but he lived his love.
Cmon baby light my fire said jim but he gave two fucks
I guess a combination of the two is what I'm on
Telling you "your too close!" as if I was dylon
When I should just be dylan
And tell you I want you.
I need you
But I don't know how to say it.
So I don't....

No comments: