Wednesday, August 20, 2008

An era way back when.......

So, CNN had a video blog talking about "the shiney suit" era. I agree alot with what they're saying but @ the same time I was a Mase fan back in the day. Alot of people like to blame Puff for the degradation of Hip Hop and making it to much of a commercial entity. That period from 97 to 98-99 was crazy in the game with everybody trying to pull of the shiny suit shit kind of like the way everyones trying to pull off the "auto-tune" shit now. But here's a couple of vids from that time we call "The Shiny suit era"


Mase "Feels so good"

Notorious B.I.G ft Puff Daddy & Mase "Mo money, mo problems"

Puff Daddy "Can't nobody hold me down"


They wouldn't let me get "Hate me now" by Nas but look that one up



Jay-Z "Sunshine"

Lol.

No comments: